Quickbooks 2022 For Beginners: Complete Beginner To Expert Guide To Gain Mastery Of Quickbooks Online And Desktop
by JOE WEBINAR
- Length: 124 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2022-01-13
Are you a business owner, a bookkeeper, or an accountant? Do you know that you can make your business more effective and productive, making room for closing more sales, reaching out to clients, and creating opportunities to be noticed by investors while saving time to do other things? Most businesses struggle because they do not have a strong system and this affects the growth of the business at large.
This book talks about an effective tool that helps you manage your business, keeping it organized, which in turn helps you close more sales and portrays you as a perfect business for investors to work with. This tool is QuickBooks. At some point, you may have heard about it or even have a little knowledge about how it works. And if you haven’t, there’s nothing to worry about.
In this book, we are going to be starting from the very beginning. So, if you are new to QuickBooks, you will know exactly how to get started and if you are a little more experienced and have used QuickBooks before, then hopefully you will get some tips, tricks, and easier ways to do things and some new features in the 2022 version.
The goal of this book is for you to learn how to use QuickBooks and to understand how financial records will be reflected in your company files, so that way you can manage your business effectively.
In this book, you will learn everything from
- The foundation of accounting, which includes the Principles of Accounting, Double-entry Bookkeeping, and the challenges in Accounting.
- Introduction to QuickBooks, how it works, the different versions, upgrades, and how to choose the right version that works for you.
- setting up your company files in QuickBooks, customers, vendors, setting up bank feeds, payrolls, sales tax, accounts, and preferences.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting basics in QuickBooks
- Protecting your data, Care, and Maintenance of QuickBooks.
To follow along, get your QuickBooks ready or log into your QuickBooks account for better understanding and practice.
I recommend you go through this book as outlined. Do not skip a section for another for better understanding.