Leadership (DK Essential Managers), New Edition
- Length: 96 pages
- Edition: New
- Language: English
- Publisher: DK
- Publication Date: 2022-01-04
This practical guide contains everything any manager needs to know to lead a team effectively.
Following a clear, accessible approach and using bold graphics and bite-sized text, this beginner’s guide to leadership will take you from a good leader to a great one!
Inside the pages of this leadership book, you’ll find:
- Practical, “how-to” approach that teaches you the skills you need to run a project successfully.
- New spreads on powerful leadership while working remotely.
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, checklists and “Ask yourself” features that show you how to make an impact
- Tables, illustrations, “in-focus” panels and real-life case studies that demonstrate and explain problem-solving, and how to build confidence and get results.
All the leadership tools you need to succeed as a leader in one easy-to-use business book. Learn how to improve your leadership skills by establishing a vision, inspiring others and championing high performance. It’s the perfect book for managers of all levels.
Essential Managers Leadership shows you how to focus your energy, build relationships and develop strategies for success. You’ll also discover the best ways to lead in difficult situations, like through a period of business change or in a time when remote and flexible working plays a key role in business and management.
Whether it’s negotiating, managing people or improving your project management skills, DK’s Essential Managers series contains the know-how you need to be a more effective manager and hone your management style.