Economics for Business, 4th Edition
- Length: 520 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Publisher: Red Globe Press
- Publication Date: 2022-01-02
Written specifically for non-specialists, this textbook provides a rigorous and engaging introduction to economics in the context of the business world. Striking the perfect balance between theory and practical application, it draws on interesting real-world examples and case studies – from tech companies to football clubs – to demonstrate the relevance of key economic concepts and theories to business. Clear and insightful, it is packed with current data and innovative features to bring the subject to life for students. This edition is thoroughly updated to include coverage of topics such as market failure, austerity, international trade and Brexit.
The ideal textbook for undergraduate students studying economics on business and management degrees and for use on MBA courses.
New to this Edition:
- Up-to-date coverage of important topics
- A new appendix on the Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply (AD-AS) model in Chapter 9
- A wealth of new case studies and examples, for example, on US trade policy, the challenges involved in the UK leaving the EU, and the money supply in India