Python Data Science: The Complete Step-by-Step Python Programming Guide. Learn How to Master Big Data Analysis and Machine Learning
by Ivor Osborne
- Length: 55 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-12-25
Continue reading if you want to learn more about Data Science and master it with the Python Programming Language.
Data Science is currently one of the most popular buzzwords in the business world. Many businesses understand the value of information collection, but because they can collect so much data in such a short period, the real question is: “What is the next step?”
Data Science encompasses all of the steps you take with data, such as collecting and cleaning it if it comes from multiple sources, analyzing it, applying Machine Learning algorithms and models, and then presenting your findings from the analysis with some good Data Visualizations.
This is what you will learn in Python Data Science.
You will learn about the main steps required to correctly implement Data Science techniques, as well as the algorithms that will help you sort through the data and see some amazing results. Some of the topics we will cover inside include:
- What is data science all about, and why do so many businesses use it to gain a competitive advantage.
- Why Python and how to use it to implement Data Science
- What is the connection between Machine Learning and Data Science, and how can they be combined?
- The most important Data Structures and Object-Oriented Python, with practical codes and exercises to use Python Functions and Modules in Python The 7 most important algorithms and models in Data Science Data Aggregation and Group Operations
- 9 Crucial Data Mining Techniques in Data Science
- Interaction with databases and data in the cloud