Neuromorphic Devices for Brain-inspired Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Perception, and Robotics
- Length: 256 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley-VCH
- Publication Date: 2022-03-07
Explore the cutting-edge of neuromorphic technologies with applications in Artificial Intelligence
In Neuromorphic Devices for Brain-Inspired Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Perception, and Robotics, a team of expert engineers delivers a comprehensive discussion of all aspects of neuromorphic electronics designed to assist researchers and professionals to understand and apply all manner of brain-inspired computing and perception technologies. The book covers both memristic and neuromorphic devices, including spintronic, multi-terminal, and neuromorphic perceptual applications.
Summarizing recent progress made in five distinct configurations of brain-inspired computing, the authors explore this promising technology’s potential applications in two specific areas: neuromorphic computing systems and neuromorphic perceptual systems. The book also includes:
- A thorough introduction to two-terminal neuromorphic memristors, including memristive devices and resistive switching mechanisms
- Comprehensive explorations of spintronic neuromorphic devices and multi-terminal neuromorphic devices with cognitive behaviors
- Practical discussions of neuromorphic devices based on chalcogenide and organic materials
- In-depth examinations of neuromorphic computing and perceptual systems with emerging devices
Perfect for materials scientists, biochemists, and electronics engineers, Neuromorphic Devices for Brain-Inspired Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Perception, and Robotics will also earn a place in the libraries of neurochemists, neurobiologists, and neurophysiologists.