Excel 2021: A Step-by-Step Guide to Learn the Basics of Excel Software Through a Smart Approach
Author(s): Blake, Albert
Do you want detailed, easy-to-understand explanations of simple Excel commands and Functions with an up-to-date guide?
Do you want to learn how to make Excel more effective by using tips, techniques, and shortcuts?
Are you searching for a good Excel Guide for Beginners?
“Excel 2021” is for you if you answered yes to at least one of the questions above.
Over the years, Microsoft has introduced over a hundred new features and updates to Excel! The methods described in this guidebook are among those that include some of the most significant opportunities for Excel users at all levels to increase their performance and proficiency. When you obtain access to these tools and those that would undoubtedly come – think about how you and your team members will and can use them to increase efficiency. This book is designed for entrepreneurs, private entities, organizations, people, and those who want to learn Excel from basics to advance.
Here are some of the topics included in “Excel 2021”
· Why Learn Microsoft Excel?
· Learn how to insert calculations and simple formulas.
· Learn how to choose, activate, and how to edit cells in Excel?
· Excel tips and tricks
· Learn how to manage and create workbooks and worksheets in Excel.
· Learn how to make charts in Excel, including types and examples.
· Learn how to format an Excel chart.
· Learn how to use Excel Formulas and Functions
· Learn methods for resolving basic Excel printing issues.
· much more.
Excel spreadsheets can be quickly applied to Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to make more dynamic and efficient reports or presentations.
With “Excel 2021” calculations that can be long, repetitive, and complex are turned into quick and simple work by using the correct commands.