Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series – Level 1, 2 & 3 Free Download
Welcome in this Excel essentials the complete excel series course : The WHOLE Excel Mastery Series In One! From Excel Novice To VBA Programmer – Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019
What you’ll learn :
- By the end of Level 1:
- Master all the basics of Excel, even if you’ve never seen a spreadsheet before!
- Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work!
- You will be able to build your own simple, AND complex formulas (and know what the difference is!), and use some of Excels built in functions.
- Do in seconds, what a lot of seasoned users take minutes to do!
- Increase your chances of promotion, or a better paying job by understanding the most widely used business software in the world
- By the end of Level 2:
- Learn To Use Excel Like The Professionals
- Get Streets Ahead Of Your Competition
- Build Powerful Advanced Excel Projects From Scratch
- Create a fully functioning relational database using Excel
- Create a simple data entry screen to auto-populate complex templates
- Build Gantt charts in Excel for project planing
- Expoit Excels built in advanced functions to do things “regular” users think are impossible!
- By the end of Level 3:
- Learn to program in VBA from scratch
- Complete routine tasks thousands of times faster! (Yes, see the demo!)
- Confidently tackle any programming project
- Understand coding, and the thought process behind it
- Fully automate Excel using Visual Basic for Applications
- Fully automate report generation
- Program simple “helper” solutions
- Develop complex full blown applications from scratch
- Control other Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and even Windows itself!
- Create emails and send them automatically!
- Create Word documents using VBA code right from Excel!
- Create PowerPoint presentations in seconds automatically
- Create entire folder directories in Windows automatically!
Requirements for this course :
- All you need is a PC, a copy of Excel 2010. 2013, 2016, or Office 365 and a willingness to learn!
- No other knowledge is required, as each step is explained fully in the course.