- Length: 346 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC
- Publication Date: 2021-04-28
- ISBN-10: 036775682X
- ISBN-13: 9780367756826
- Sales Rank: #0 (See Top 100 Books)
Once data has been gathered, this book explores the process of working with numerical data, text analysis, visualization approaches, statistics, and rolling out developed applications to both data analysts and users alike.
Using the collected data, this book aims to provide a deeper understanding of user behavior and interests, allowing application developers to further enhance web-application development.
- Complete real-world examples of gathering data from users and web environments
- Integration of new and existing data sources into a single, bespoke web-based analysis environment