C Programming Patterns: A Kaizen way to learn coding skills
by Mohmad Yakub
- Length: 426 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: 2019-07-23
- ISBN-10: 1082244309
- ISBN-13: 9781082244308
- Sales Rank: #6997864 (See Top 100 Books)
How can I improve my coding skills?
This book has a unique approach, specially crafted for non-programmers/beginners.
A sure way to become confident programmer is to master the technique of logic building skills.
Solve pattern-based problems because it will improve the visualization of logic. After some level of practice, your mind will work like a mini-debugger where you could able to visualize the flow of data. If a problem asked in the interview or anywhere else, then we should able to get the logic correctly in a single chance, instead of guessing logic. This book is specially put in an easy way to be suitable for any age group and to fill the much-needed gap especially for:-
- Who is unaware of any approach to build programming logic?
- Who had a hard time learning to write a program?
- Who are teachers/trainers and looking for a reliable resource to create interest in the subject of programming for their students.
- Who had some experience in programming and not confident enough?
- Who carries the false notion that coding is only for super-smart people.
- Who are looking for a 1st solid move to become a self-taught programmer?
- Who had some experience in programming with pattern and looking for a STANDARD APPROACH to get the LOGIC RIGHT for any pattern.
- Who is a victim of discouragement comments, similar like the following?
Actually, you aren’t interested.