Computer Programming: 2 Books in 1: Machine Learning for Beginners + Python for Beginners
by Jason Knox
- Length: 330 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2019-12-27
- ISBN-10: B08383L5L9
- Sales Rank: #1851992 (See Top 100 Books)
Are you a newbie to Computer Programming? Are you curious to learn why Python is the best way to begin?
Probably you want to start by learning practical techniques that could easily make you become a programmer, developer or simply make you learn how it goes. You probablywould like to learn with examples and images of how the code was written, and afterward an explanation of what is the task and job of each element on the code.
This 2 books in 1 is exactly what you’re looking for !
“Computer Programming” is a complete guide to start learning Python and Machine Learning.
Machine Learning is one of the most exciting developments to come up of computer science since its founding and Python is one of the most used programming language all around the world. The knowledge of Machine Learning and Python is going to give you lots of advantages on your programming technique.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Introduction to Data Science, AI, Machine Learning and uses of Python;
- See how Machine Learning is being used by companies like Amazon, Netflix and Google;
- Benefits of Python and differences between it and other languages;
- Python basic concepts, as well as Conditional Statements, Loops, Functions, Modules, OOP etc..;
- And much more…