Python Machine Learning: A Beginner’s Guide to Python Programming for Machine Learning
- Length: 125 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-10-22
- ISBN-10: B09K57T46L
- Sales Rank: #0 (See Top 100 Books)
Python Machine Learning
A Beginner’s Guide to Python Programming for Machine Learning
Learn the essential tools every beginner should know about Python. Get the methods that will help you complete your projects successfully like the pros. This is the book every aspiring programmer needs to have. Learn how to try fresh ideas and learn problem-solving, improve your programming skills, but above all, boost your confidence. Imagination and creativity will open the door to new projects you never thought possible.
Here’s what you will love about this book:
- What is Python Machine Learning, anyway? Here’s how to get started.
- Find out the “Whys” and “Hows” of Python
- The One Proven Way for Effective Implementation of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Find Out the EASIEST Way for Mastering Machine Learning with Python.
- Learn Importance of Learning Data Analysis in Python.
- The truth about Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- The Secret to Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn
- Discover Deep Learning with TensorFlow.
- The Essential Key Tips & Tricks for Deep Learning with PyTorch and Keras.
- Find out The Role of Machine Learning in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Looking to the Future with Machine Learning. The Business Angle.
- A beginners’ friendly book with easy-to-follow tips.
- And much more, this is truly a must-have guide!