Cyber Security: The CISO Quick Start Guide: Enterprise Security Operations Risk Management Architecture for Chief Information Security Officers
- Length: 191 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independently published
- Publication Date: 2021-10-04
- ISBN-10: B09HGVM5WQ
- ISBN-13: 9798489823326
- Sales Rank: #293168 (See Top 100 Books)
Based on interviews with 100s of CISOs and personal experience the authors share insights you could only get from the field. You can even listen in to some of the conversations held on the companion website where you will also find time-saving resources to download.
This 3x Amazon ‘Best-Seller’ co-authored by award-winning author David White and best-selling author Mustafa Ahmed is about the practical implementation of professional cybersecurity. With a nod toward ISO 27001, NIST, CISM, and CISSP the book is for those focused on taking a smart and rapid approach.
- The book introduces straightforward, structured, fast, effective, and practical day-to-day strategies.
- The focus is to help security professionals deliver in plain English.
- ESORMA is a system for building out your security operations.
- Includes strategies on how to make the most of the shortage of technical cybersecurity staff.
- Free accompanying videos, templates, and checklists.
- You’ll know what to do, when, and how across eight business domain areas.