Artificial Intelligence: The Complete Beginners’ Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- Length: 107 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2020-02-03
- ISBN-10: B084GTB7WM
- Sales Rank: #1475591 (See Top 100 Books)
If you are searching for resources to start studying Artificial Intelligence then you are in the right place. The author discusses all the things step by step in this short and cheap textbook for beginners.
Artificial intelligence is one of the most important breakthroughs in today’s world. Experts from various industries study its capabilities and discover new methods of its application. If you want to know about AI, so this book is the perfect one to start
This book is about Artificial Intelligence. The author wrote the book with the following objectives:
- To help you understand what artificial intelligence is.
- To help you learn the various approaches to artificial intelligence.
- To help you appreciate the power of artificial intelligence and how it has revolutionized the various sectors in the world.
- To equip you with Python programming skills good for artificial intelligence.
- To help you understand the future of artificial intelligence and its expected impact on the various sectors in the world.
Who this Book is for?
This book as written with the following groups of people in mind:
- Any individual in need of learning the basics and theories of artificial intelligence.
- Any individual who needs to understand the various practical approaches to artificial intelligence.
- Anyone who needs to learn how artificial intelligence has impacted the world and how it will impact the world in the future.
- Anyone who needs to learn Python programming skills good for artificial intelligence.
The author expects you to have a computer installed with the Python interpreter.
What you will learn?
- Basics of AI
- Intelligent Systems
- Intelligent Agents and Environments
- Problem Solving Through Searching
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Convolutional Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Knowledge Representation
- The future of AI
The author begins by introducing you to the basics of artificial intelligence. The aim is to help you know what artificial intelligence is, its goals and its components.
Intelligent systems, intelligent agents and their environments have been discussed. You will know what intelligent systems/agents are and where they are applied. The author has also discussed the various challenges intelligent systems/agents face when acting on their environments.
Searching is a common technique of solving problems in artificial intelligence. The various search algorithms have been discussed. Machine learning is a very important field in artificial intelligence. This has been discussed in detail. You will also learn how to implement various machine learning algorithms in Python programming language.
Deep learning and artificial neural networks have been explored in detail. You will learn how artificial neural networks work. The various applications of deep learning have been discussed. The process of creating artificial neural networks in the Python programming language has been discussed. Other topics that have been discussed include convolutional neural networks, natural language processing, knowledge representation, and fuzzy logic. The author has finally done a prediction to help you know how artificial intelligence is expected to revolutionize the various sectors in the world.