Fundamentals of Cyber Security
- Length: 226 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2018-04-09
- ISBN-10: 9386551551
- ISBN-13: 9789386551559
- Sales Rank: #2817705 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn the various aspects of Cyber Security concepts.
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of the concepts are given.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
- Previous years question papers are also included.
- The important set of questions comprising of more than 90 questions with short answers are also included.
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included that vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. This text is user-focused and has been highly updated including topics, pictures and examples.
The book features the most current research findings in all aspects of information security. From successfully implementing technology change to understanding the human factors in IT utilization, these volumes address many of the core concepts and organizational applications, implications of information technology in organizations.
What will you learn
- Information Systems, Information Security, Security Policies and Standards
- Application Security, Security Threats
- Development of secure Information System
- Security Issues In Hardware
Who this book is for
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics and various aspects of cybersecurity.
About the Author
Mayank Bhushan has completed his M.Tech. from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad. He has 7 years of experience in academics. He has specialization in Bigdata, Distributed System and Database System. He has 7 international research papers published in reputed publications. He is Member of CIRG India (Scientific Research Organization Reg. Under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860 Govt. of India.
Rajkumar Singh Rathore is working as Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department at Galgotias College of Engg. & Technology, Greater Noida (U.P.). He has contributed several research papers at National/International Conferences/Journals. He is the reviewer of many International Journals. He is the member of ISTE, CSI, IEEE, IAENG, IACSIT, CSTA, UACEE etc.
Aatif Jamshed is working as Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department at Galgotias College of Engg. & Technology, Greater Noida (U.P). He is Pursuing Ph.D from Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun; A State Govt. University He is the member of UACEE, IAENG, IACSIT, CSTA etc. He has 7 years of experience in academics. He has specialization in progressive databases. He is the reviewer of many International Journals. He has experience in real life projects from leading IT company in India with proficiency in Java, J2EE.