Excel 2021: An Effective Crash Course to Master Microsoft Excel 2021 in 7 Day or Less, Learn the Essential Functions, New Features, Formulas, Tips and Tricks for Beginners
by John Henry
- Length: 74 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-08-05
- ISBN-10: B09C22K5MC
- Sales Rank: #0 (See Top 100 Books)
HOW TO BECOME AN EXCEL MASTER IN THE FASTEST TIME POSSIBLE?
Do you need to perfect your excel skills for your new upcoming job?
Would you like to discover the hidden features that will make your career, business, and life so much easier?
Would you like to finally have a “How-To” book that teaches exactly what you need and doesn’t waste your time with other useless materials?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, please read on…
Hey listen, I wrote this book for 2 reasons:
#1 so people like you can find and master the Excel features they need in minutes and save a bunch of time instead of watching complicated Youtube videos and reading online blogs.
#2 so people like you can learn to manage their MS Excel and discover features and use them to make their lives so much easier.
And if any of these reasons concern you to any extent, this book may be the right choice for you.
Take a look at what’s inside:
- What is Microsoft Excel, and how can you master it in the fastest time possible?
- Microsoft Excel 2021 – what are the main differences between this and previous versions, and what new you should master to make the most out of MS Excel 2021
- Is it your first time dealing with Microsoft Excel? -This chapter is for you.
- How to personalize and make your MS Excel 2021 unique and easy to use for you?
- And how to make the technical part of MS Excel simple and super-easy to understand? (Worksheets and Workbooks Included)
- Step-by-step data formatting guide (make complex things simple)
- 4 Powerful tools used in MS Excel 2021 and how to apply them to your daily tasks and more complex Projects?
- Want to Speed-up your Excel skills even more? Become a master of shortcut keys
- Much much more…
And even if you don’t have any prior Excel experience, don’t worry. This book will take you by the hand and lead you through every single step!Tags # Excel ebooks PDF
- Hand-On Python Tutorial: Project-Based Introduction to Programming For Beginners and Professionals
- It’s All Analytics – Part II: Designing an Integrated AI, Analytics, and Data Science Architecture for Your Organization
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office: Practical Guide
- Learn WordPress: Build your Website with WordPress
- Beginning Programming with Java For Dummies, 6th Edition
- Python Programming from Beginner to Paid Professional Part 1: Learn Python for Automation & IT with Video Tutorials
- Detecting Regime Change in Computational Finance: Data Science, Machine Learning and Algorithmic Trading
- Python 3 : 400 exercises and solutions for beginners
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!