Let Us C++: Dive into the nitty-gritties of C++ language and learn why programmers prefer OOPs and C++
- Length: 360 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2019-10-03
- ISBN-10: 9388176642
- ISBN-13: 9789388176644
- Sales Rank: #2766379 (See Top 100 Books)
Highlights Core Features Like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Virtual Functions, Templates, Exception Handling, STL and more
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given.
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Provides In-depth explanation of complex topics.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
Most best-selling software including MS Office, Internet Explorer, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Google Earth, Firefox etc. are written in C++. So, for anyone who aspires to write good software, C++ has become thelanguage of choice. One has to know the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming and how to use them in C++, to make a mark in the programming world. Let Us C++ teaches you C++ in Yashavant Kanetkar’s inimitable style.You would find Let Us C++ easy, yet incredibly thorough. Every discussion is highlighted by clear, direct examples. It will not only serve as your tutorial, but it is likely to be the first thing that you would reach for when faced with a confusing issue.
What will you learn
Classes & Objects, Free Store Management, Stream I/O, References, Virtual Tables and vptr, Templates, Polymorphism, Namespaces, Exception Handling, Inheritance, Smart Pointers, STL
Who this book is for
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C++ programming language.